A friend of mine via the world of WordPress, Khushbo, nominated my blog, cartoondailynews.com, for “The Liebster Award!”
Certainly an honor! I figured I would go along with the party and do the following “Liebster Award Rules” as listed below:
- Post 11 things about yourself
- Answer the questions given to you by the nominator
- Nominate 11 blogs (newer, up and coming blogs, with less than (or thereabouts) 200 followers) and inform them
- Compose 11 new questions for your nominees
- And don’t forget to post of the Liebster Award Badge to your page (grab it from the internet)
With that being said, here are my answers:
11 Facts about Kendall
1. I am a Christian!
2. I think river otters are awesome!
3. I’m a huge fan of cartoons, animation and illustrations!
4. I love writing and drawing!
5. I dabble in good INTELLIGENT political discussions and analysis.
6. I love reading good books and I still have a box full of old “Sonic the Hedgehog” comics from the early 1990s.
7. I’m publishing a book that’s a collection of short, fictional stories.
8. I can be kinda shy when I’m around new people (though I can manage exceptionally well).
9. Sometimes, I struggle with trying to be “mister everything,” so I remind myself to stop and get over myself.
10. I’m very big on the topic of “manhood” and being a role model for youth, especially the young men of today!
11. I hate cubicles!
Questions from the Nominator:
1. If you were awarded one wish, what would you ask for? (Anything.)
I would wish for peace. Seriously, I would wish for ALL to have peace.
2. Do you have a hobby? What is it?
Currently, the biggest hobby I have is video gaming. I’m beginning to get into more other stuff, particularly, photography.
3. What made you want to write a blog?
I have a passion for ministry, writing and drawing. Blogging made perfect sense for me especially since it was one of the fastest ways for me to share what’s going on in my mind and heart. Plus, I love helping people see a whole new perspective.
4. If you had the power to change only ONE of these three things which would you change? (Poverty, Racism, War)
Kind of a rough pick, because one is likely to occur even with the absence of the other, but that’s just intellect talking, so I would pick poverty at least.
5. If you could write a book would it be Fiction, Science Fiction, a True Story or Philosophy?
Actually, I will be writing a true story piece very soon and hope to get that published soon. However, the current book I’m working on is a sci-fi action / adventure and I would love to see it in stores and online.
6. What was an embarrassing moment in your life?
Let’s just say, you never try to get a girl’s phone number while family members are close by. Worse experience from my teen years EVER!!!!
7. Who is the most inspirational person in your life?
The most inspirational person in my life right now is a new friend I have become more acquainted with. I won’t drop his name, but I will say that he’s really helped me with some dark and crazy stuff in my life and I’m thankful for his testimony and his Christ-centered love he has shown.
8. What is your favorite movie?
“Thirteen Days” was awesome! I love movies that are historical and that gives us a behind-the-scenes look at what happens behind an administration, especially in the case of the Kennedy administration.
9. What is your favorite music band?
Hocus Pocus. They are a french hip-hop group.
10, What’s the song stuck in your head? (No you don’t have to like it, but its there and we both know it!)
The song that’s been stuck in my head (and suspiciously reminds me of background music for the cartoon “Adventure TIme”) has been “Thinking About You” by Frank Ocean.
11. Would you ever run for President?
ONLY, and I do mean, ONLY, if I can get Dipper Pines from “Gravity Falls” to be my running mate. Sense cartoon characters usually aren’t running for office these days, probably not.